Course Director is Alan Henderson firstname.lastname@example.org
This module is aimed at all section leaders and other adults supporting young people in Scouting. It aims to enable adult volunteers to proactively promote positive behaviour and appropriately manage challenging behaviour in their section.
- Defining challenging behaviour.
- Planning for positive behaviour; principles and strategies.
- Responding to challenging behaviour.
- Additional help and support for challenging behaviour.
- Associated procedures (suspension, dismissal, support)
Tangier Scout & Guide HQ, Castle Street, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 4AS
Book your course online...
There are currently 20 places remaining.