Course Director is Alan Henderson firstname.lastname@example.org
Part of the October Multi-Module Weekend
Delivering a Quality Programme is a mandatory module for those who are completing a Wood Badge. It aims to provide leaders, managers and supporters with information about how we deliver quality Scouting to young people, and how we ensure it meets their needs.
- Key elements of the programme for each section
- Badges and awards
- Reviewing the programme
- The Young Leader’s Scheme
- Youth shaped Scouting
Programme Planning is a mandatory module for Section Leaders and Assistant Section Leaders. It provides section leaders with an opportunity to plan and review a sectional programme including the use of a variety of methods to generate programme ideas.
• How to create an exciting and relevant programme
• How to generate programme ideas
• How to review a programme to enhance it
- This is not a virtual Course but being held at Huish Woods Scout Campsite
- Both modules will be delivered in one session
- If you are wishing to attend other modules being delivered today / over the weekend, these must be booked individually.
Huish Woods Scout Campsite, West Hatch, Taunton, TA3 5RH
Book your course online...
There are currently 11 places remaining.